Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mac Chenman: Force of Love Review and Swatches

Force Of Love  is a bright coral-pink with a hint of orange and has a matte finish. It is opaque and is very similar to Watch Me Simmer from Shop Mac but less shiny.

I am absolutely in L♥VE with this colour.

Good luck in trying to find one. Last I checked, BOTH Mac Stores in Trinidad were sold out. They only stock a few items in each collection which puts us over here at a great disadvantage. It's really just a fight to see who gets it first which I find very unfortunate. It has also sold out on the Mac website :(








Stay Glam!
x♥x♥
Dee

6 comments:

Chantel said...

Totally obsessed with this lipstick!

Anonymous said...

I swatched the Viva Glam Nicki yesterday and it's more pinky than this one. Oh and I bought my friend the Girl About Town to wear on her wedding day :) When I swatch it I'll know if I should get one for myself.

Chantel said...

Do they still have vg nicki? Aww, thats sweet. i hear malia saying she want GAT.

Anonymous said...

well they had at the West Mall store. We can ask JJ if they have in south but I'm sure they do

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

niiice! i was lucky enough to find one left at my MAC here in the states, it's nice..

Anonymous said...

Lucky you indeed :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...